You are hereHome › Careers ›
Careers with Mauiva Companies
Lead Travel Host (East Coast)
Position OP002 Will oversee the supplemental training and monitoring of a particular itinerary (East coast) and all guides operating in that itinerary. Will work with and report to Chief Travel Host to hire, train, monitor and oversee a regional itinerary. Will also regularly guide these tours to review overall itinerary and vendor quality as well as shadow on tours to assess other guides.
Must have Mauiva AirCruise guiding experience, be certified from an accredited guide school; maintain all other licenses and certifications relevant to their assigned itinerary. Additional languages preferred. APPLY NOW
- Assigns aircraft and crew schedules in accordance with FAA regulations and company policy
- Ensures crew duty and rest limitations are complied with
- Ensures aircraft are scheduled efficiently and within performance limitations
- Maintains crewmember schedule. Works with Chief Pilot to ensure adequate coverage for vacations and training events
- Flight follows all trips including company aircraft and supplemental lift
- Assist crewmembers with flight planning; including routings, fuel uplift, weather, NOTAM's and other information as requested
- Brief crewmembers on duty and travel assignments
- Arranges crewmember logistics; including hotel, airline and ground transportation
- Works closely with maintenance to coordinate scheduled and unscheduled maintenance events
- Will assist Chief Pilot with scheduling crewmember training events and ensure crewmembers maintain currency
- Coordinate services with FBO's or other vendors as necessary
- Ensure clients are kept apprised of information pertaining to their trips; including tail numbers assigned, delays, performance or passenger convenience item limitations and any other relevant data
- Ensure all trip and crewmember information is kept current in FOS
- Ensure all passenger manifests are entered in FOS and TSA guidelines are complied with
- Coordinate with Charter Sales to schedule trips and assist as needed
- Working nights, weekends and holidays is required. Will also be required to work on call shifts from home. Reliable phone and internet service from home is required
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior Part 135 or 121 scheduling experience required
- Knowledge of FOS scheduling software preferred
- Prior aviation experience required
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Maintain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Supplier Reservation Agent
Position OP019 Book and process supplier group reservations and payments for attraction, restaurant, car rental and other vendor types for Mauiva AirCruise groups. Support daily operations and work closely with the Product team.
- Ability to multitask
- Professional vendor communication skills
- Excellent organization
- Self-starter, able to work independently and within a team
The Dispatch Manager will be responsible for operating the Mauiva Dispatch and coordinating all trips during travel. The right candidate will be a motivated, self-starter with excellent organizational and customer service skills. Candidates must have the ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment. Deadlines are very strict and have the potential to change very quickly. The right candidate will be quick on their feet, have the ability to readily adapt to change and have confidence in their decisions and actions.
A thorough proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and MSCRM are required.
Must have strong customer service background that involved live issue resolution and ability to make immediate decisions to enact resolution for customer.
Additional languages preferred.
- Candidate must have 1-3 years of experience in a bookkeeping role.
- Conduct routine, non-complex audits of a variety of records by examining, verifying, and reviewing accounts, invoices, and vouchers
- Prepare schedules/reports using spreadsheet or word processing software. Assist in the preparation of invoices for payment, and create folders and maintain files of records of expenditures
- Assist in other bookkeeping functions such as analyzing selected general ledger accounts and preparing journal entries to record or correct accounting transactions
- Assist in billing problems and payments
- Assist with calculating the cost of operation of various activities
- Audits and proofs accounting or other reports for clerical accuracy and conformance to company procedures and supplier/vendor invoices for accuracy and completeness
- Maintains payroll records, time sheets, and leave records. Codes pay and time sheets according to the system in operation, and reconciles work sheets
- Records financial transactions into bookkeeping software
- Manages accounts payable and receivable
- Reconciles bank and credit card statements
- Compiles statistical, financial, accounting data or reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses
- Calculates costs of materials, overhead, and other expenses, based on estimates, quotations, and price lists
- Performs general office duties such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routing correspondence
Candidate Must Have
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of bookkeeping and ability to apply this knowledge in varied work situations
- Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment
- Ability to make mathematical calculations with accuracy and reasonable speed
- Ability to maintain accounting records and prepare reports
- Ability to read, write, and speak English to relay information to others
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, procedures, memos, financial reports, formatted financial statements, and letters
- Advanced PC skills are required in MS applications such as Excel and Word, with downloading date from an integrated accounting system
- Able to work in a fast-paced dynamic, and high -pressured environment with stringent deadlines
- Must be assertive, detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Successful candidate should be a team player and self-motivated
Support AirCruise scheduling by arranging all hotel, car, and other necessary travel arrangements for Crew, Travel Hosts, Maintenance, etc…
Must be sufficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, and general reservation booking systems. Experience in reservations or other hospitality filed a plus. Excellent communication skills a must, as employee will be dealing with other employees, vendors, and third party contractors.
Must be organized and efficient. Able to forecast and arrange travel needs in advance to maintain quality and cost effectiveness of service for all internal and external customers.
Objective Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills, Languages)
1-3 years of over the phone or in person sales experience. College degree preferred. Travel agent or industry sales experience is a plus. Above average phone/writing skills. Multi-tasking and exceptional listening skills are a must. Must be able to follow up and follow through with tasks on a daily basis.
Languages: Bi-lingual preferred however, English only is not frowned upon at all.
Subjective Requirements: (Character, behavior) Willing to work hard and fit within the Mauiva Culture. Being Proactive and having a positive attitude is a must. Dependable and honest with the ability to use down time productively. Qualified candidate must have the ability to work independently in a team environment.
Using the Objective and Subjective requirements previously listed, our Mauiva Concierge Specialist is responsible for ensuring guests are truly provided our Hassle Free, VIP way of vacationing before and after their AirCruise.
Our Mauiva Concierge Specialist will have complete understanding and ability to professionally communicate our ancillary product lines to all guests before or after a Mauiva AirCruise AirCruise is purchased. Ancillary products include additional hotels, activities, tours, transportation and other services. Once client's needs or wants are identified by the discovery questions you ask, you are responsible for booking and collecting payment for those products.
The Mauiva Concierge Specialist will also work closely with our Mauiva consumer sales team to provide timely quotes for ancillary product inquires before guest purchase. Also assist B2B tour series. This position will assist with B2B and B2C tradeshows
Must be available to work shifts which may include evening and weekend schedules.
Mauiva is an equal opportunity employer offering an incredible opportunity to be a team member of the most innovative company the travel industry has ever seen.
Call Center Sales Associate for B2C sales. Basic purpose of position: Manage in/outbound calls and emails, inform and excite prospective clients about the Mauiva AirCruise™ with the goal being to close sales. Up-sell pre/post packages. Manage guest's reservations.
Objective Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills, Languages) 2+ years of experience in sales. College Degree preferred with a background in Hospitality, Business or Communications. Proficiency in outlook and excel. Proficient in English and Spanish.
Subjective Requirements: (Character, behavior) Excellent communication, listening and organizational skills. Customer service oriented. Passion for travel.
Travel Required: 15% Travel to consumer tradeshows